Tuesday, July 21, 2020

Incredibly Exciting Greeneville News

I have some incredibly exciting news to share. My parents have bought a second home in Greeneville, TN -- our "big" town about 20 minutes from us. Here is a picture of the house:


They aren't exactly sure right now what this means. If they will spend half the year in each place. If they will end up just fixing this up and selling it. If they will use this for an Air B&B. They are just taking it day by day.

My parents with my goofy children.
However, if you knew my parents story, this would be an incredible answer to prayer. My parents have never owned a house. They have owned a trailer. They have owned a townhome. But not a house. They never thought they would. And now the Lord has provided for them to have two homes right now. It's amazing!

And my parents with my normal children on our farm the day they left after spending a week with us here in Tennessee. 
It was amazing to see their porch filled with people after just moving in! Tenneseeans can be so nice.
Sidge built this bird feeder for my parents' back yard!
They've been having tons of cardinals visiting already.

More silliness
My Hannah (Age 6) with her version of Papa Coach.
My Abigail (age 9) with her version of Papa Coach. (Age 9)

1 comment:

TAV said...

Such wonderful news! Congrats and so great they have the potential to be closer (for part of the year) if desired.