Friday, July 31, 2020

Where Are You, Puffling

I received a copy of Where Are You, Puffling by Erika McGann to review. It was such a darling book, and I wanted to take an opportunity to provide an extremely positive review.

I have written and shared about my husband's love of all things birding and his extreme desire to see a real-live puffin in the wild here.

Because of that, when I saw an opportunity to review a kids' book with these birds, I couldn't help but jump at the chance.
Follow a little puffling as he helps all kinds of animals and is ultimately helped himself. I especially think you'd find this video a ton of fun. It is done by the book's illustrator: Gerry Daly. 

If you love birds and pufflins like us, this is a great book to add to your kid library. This is one we will keep for a long time!

No comments: