Monday, May 14, 2018

Falling Behind on EVERYTHING

I truly feel like I am just barely hanging on. I had no earthly clue how much a housing renovation would take out of me. There is so much to do, and I feel like I am letting balls drop left and right. I am forgetting things. I am letting people down. I am just not the Wendi I normally am. I feel like I am in the midst of PCS move (Permanent Change of Station). The only thing I can compare this to was our moves overseas and back. So many little things to do. So many things to remember. Oh and I am trying to homeschool my kiddos in the midst of this. And take care of a farm.

I CANNOT DO IT!

Wendi is normally organized and knows where things are. I don' know where anything is. The house is a disaster. I mean there are toys in my bathtub for crying out loud. I have no idea what is for dinner on any given night. I cannot even begin to tell you the last time my kids ate a vegetable when we have eaten.

I know this will pass. But right now, I just need a superhuman amount of prayer.

No comments: