Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Kwik Stix

I have written quite a few Blog posts sharing about our family's love for Kwik Stix
You can click here to read the 
BIG 
review I wrote on this amazing product. 
These are solid tempera paint sticks that you just uncap, twist, and paint! They dry in 90 seconds but the painting dries looking like paint. You don't add water. You don't need paint brushes. You just uncap and color!
Well they are now available at all 
And even better is that they are going to give away a pack of these awesome pens 
to one commenter on my blog.
Leave a comment and cross your fingers for a win!!! 
I will be drawing the name on September 1.




16 comments:

Joia said...

We would LOVE some Kwik Stix!!! =)

Stacy said...

My daughter would love to try these!

emcooper8 said...

I'd love to try these!

Anonymous said...

I have three kiddos that would love these! We certainly don't have fun stuff like this at our Exchange here in Germany! --Heidi N

Wegner Family said...

We would love these!!

leina said...

I would love to try this with my two kids and in my classroom!

Kelli Dorschel said...

Woo hoo! I'd love to try these!

Anonymous said...

Annabelle, like Abagail, loves to color and paint and craft. We would love to win a pack! Thanks for giving us the chance to try them. Hugs, Michelle Pleasant

Melissa said...

Oh...I would LOVE to try these. The other day I had several of my kids at the table to watercolor. I am not exaggerating when I say that my two year old spilled his water 4 times in the first 2 minutes!! I was still getting his siblings set up when he left the activity due to frustration. These would make painting possible!

Jenny Lee said...

These look so cool! We would love to try them!

Unknown said...

Amazing. Would love to try them on the road this year.

Cara said...

Oh my. This looks lovely for my preschool class this year! And eventually, Eden :)

Melissa said...

We would love to try these out!

Unknown said...

My son would love to try these. He is finally getting painting.

Unknown said...

I love painting in any form and would love these for my grandkids !

Wendi Kitsteiner said...

Lena you are the winner!!!!!