Friday, December 23, 2016

Friday Funnies

The biggest part of my Friday Funnies this week, is what happened on our farm to Hannah's hair this week. In the end, she had around 15 burrs in her hair. I got out about five and Grama got the rest out -- somehow. She is a miracle worker!




Me: "I have a bad cold. I don't feel good."
Hannah: "Mamas don't get colds."

*****

Joni: "I have to go upstairs and put my face on." (Put make-up on.)
Hannah: "Can I go with you? Is your face upstairs? Can I see it?"

1 comment:

Amanda said...

I'm a camp director and this past summer the campers were very into collecting "pet Burrs" and making burr balls. At lunch one day two campers decided to play catch with a burr ball about the size of a grapefruit and it ended up fully engulfed in the hair of the girl with the curliest hair I'd ever seen. I spent almost an hour picking them out one by one. I found it best to start from the lowest burrs and gently pull them down the length of the hair.