Monday, December 12, 2016

Merry Christmas

On Saturday, I met my friend Karen and her two kiddos in Jonesborough (about 45 minutes away) for a little Christmas fun: crafts and Santa and cookies and balloon animals. JB was napping in preparation for his night shift, but I decided to brave the cold and head on out.

Hannah said she just had to sit by Santa. The other three kiddos said "No way." So we got in line on behalf of Hannah. And then when we got up to the front, Hannah said "No way" and the other three said they would talk to Santa. Go figure. 

Here's the picture we ended up with:


And here's our post-Santa picture attempt at all four kids:


I only get a serious photo (if you call the one above serious) if I promise a silly one. Here is the silly one:


And here is a picture of my four kiddos with their two great buddies Joshua and Jada:

No comments: