Saturday, October 24, 2015

Hannah Crisis Averted


Our friend Shane has just arrived from Germany. He brought me my very favorite chocolate EVER! It's actually a Belgian chocolate. It isn't cheap. And it melts very easily. Shane bought it, froze it, wrapped it in newspaper, and travelled with it all the way from Germany for me!

And I almost lost it all to the chubby hands of a two-year-old.

A two-year-old who would have never fully appreciated what she was putting in her mouth.

Before we picked Shane up from the airport, we stopped at Kroger and Costco so when we got to the farm, we had a whole lot of groceries to unload. I was unloading the van and letting Hannah peruse around the van and house and driveway. Suddenly I saw her IN my chocolate! Egads! I ran faster than I can ever remembering running and caught her, hand covered in chocolate but no chocolate eaten.

SUCH A CLOSE CALL!

No comments: