Saturday, August 01, 2015

Great time with great friends

Oh what a fabulous time we had with our friends John and Becky and their two amazing little boys! Here are a few pictures of our time together:

Joshua and Abigail playing play dough.

The four kiddos ready to watch "How to Train your Dragon"

Sweet picture of Jonah and Hannah. 

Helping feed the pigs.

Hannah being ... herself.

We went to a local playground one morning and stopped at a museum playroom that my former teacher had introduced me to once before. The kids loved it!
A picture Becky took of the sheep, free-ranging in our yard.

Here is a family picture I stole off of Facebook. I am so blessed this wonderful family will only be four hours for us! I have a feeling we'll be seeing a lot of them around these parts!

No comments: