Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Letter of the week



Prior to my kids starting Kindergarten, we do a "Letter of the Week" for the Pre-K year. I wrote about this previously here. Abigail is going to be 4 in July. This next year, I will start a "Letter of the Week" with her and so I really want to get all my resources in one place. I am going to start compiling all the cool resources I have found to implement of the letter of the week. 

As a refresher, I go through the alphabet -- one letter each week. We watch videos, do crafts, and learn a Bible verse for that letter. I really hope to implement more crafts this year with her since she has much more interest in those than the boys ever did.



Letter A
Letter B
Letter C
Letter D
Letter E
Letter F
Letter G
Letter H
Letter I
Letter J
Letter K
Letter L
Letter M
Letter N
Letter O
Letter P
Letter Q
Letter R
Letter S
Letter T
Letter U
Letter V
Letter W
Letter X
Letter Y
Letter Z














Letter N: Alice and Shawn the Train (includes counting to 9)












Letter Z: ABC Mouse (includes "Zombie" reference)



2 comments:

Rinette said...

I'm not homeschooling, but I love reading about it. What about these free printable letter books with songs and rhymes (a book for each letter): http://www.themeasuredmom.com/free-letter-books/
Also http://faithfullyinstructed.com/category/abc-school/, written by a mom who likes not having to invent everything herself, has lots of links to printable crafts / worksheets etc per letter.
I hope you will enjoy teaching Abigail her letters!
Rinette

Wendi Kitsteiner said...

Rinette these are OUTSTANDING!!!!!