Sunday, March 22, 2015

Spring is here!

Yesterday was the first day of Spring! It is the first time that I, as a parent, have experienced winter, and I have to say I am really ready for Spring to arrive. 

(Of course, winter in Tennessee still doesn't hold a candle to the four years we experienced in Minnesota! In Minnesota, the first day of spring really meant very little since we once had a foot of snow in M-A-Y!)

If you have followed my blog for awhile you know that I buy almost all of my kids clothes and shoes secondhand. Unless we are in a bind (i.e. need something immediately that I didn't plan ahead for) we try with about 90% success to buy everything second hand. So imagine my excitement when I found a lady on Varage sale selling these little girl dresses -- size 2T and 4T for just $5 each! I jumped on that deal. And here we are before church showing them off:

Hannah is starting to cooperate for photos a bit!

The best picture of all 4. Not too bad!

I had to include this photo to demonstrate Abigail's new posing (even though Hannah is a bit blurry.)

No comments: