Sunday, March 15, 2015

7 Things I'm NOT saying when I tell you I homeschool my kids

I love this list!

Click here to read the article in its entirety.

I'm a sharer. I share what I am doing and what is working for me. Homeschool is what I am doing. Homeschool is working for me.

But while I am PASSIONATE about it, I do not believe it is the only way. I believe there are many different ways to school your child, and what is important is that you find what is working for you and your child and your family.

When I talk about homeschooling, here is what I am NOT saying.

  1. I'm not saying public school is bad.
  2. I'm not saying I'm better than you.
  3. I'm not saying I won't make mistakes.
  4. I'm not saying this is easy.
  5. I'm not saying this is perfect.
  6. I'm not saying this is forever.
  7. I'm not saying I don't love this choice right now.



No comments: