Friday, July 18, 2014

Friday Funnies

This past week, we took a two day trip to another part of Tennessee to check out the area and see if this is where we wanted to buy our land. We took the three older children, and Grampa and Grama stayed at the house with Hannah.

I'm so excited to announce that we have figured out where we want to buy our farm. Basically, we have chosen a city and we are looking for land within about 1 hour drive of this area. Our goal is to be there by next summer!

I'd be happy to tell you the city if you know me personally. Feel free to email me or Facebook me. We won't ever be publicly announcing where we are going to live as we want to try to to keep our location a bit more on the down-low since both JB and I maintain such public blogs.

But, I got a bit sidetracked. I wrote all that to say that here were some Friday Funnies from our road trip!

Sidge was talking about feeling carsick. Sidge: "When I'm going to do the throw up my legs start to jiggle."

*****

Sidge: "I can't wait to have pigs on our farm. We'll have bacon. Does bacon come out the pigs' bottoms or do they throw up bacon?"

*****

JB: "You ready to be a farmer, Abigail?"
Abigail: "I'm going to be seeping bootie." (Sleeping Beauty).

*****

When Sidge couldn't hear JB on our road trip, Sidge shouted from the backseat: "Daddy, do you have hearing loss?"

*****

Sidge informed us while doing his daily reading in the car: "I just read the word peanut with my eyes closed."


2 comments:

Alison D. said...

I only want to know the city since I too live in TN and want to be able to help if it's in the area I'm near. But of course, I think we all completely understand your reasons to not want to share. I hope you enjoy your time in TN. It's taken me a long time to get used to the slower life, but I'm learning to love the country!

Wendi Kitsteiner said...

Alison, email me at flakymn@hotmail.com and I'd be happy to tell you where we are.