Friday, February 21, 2014

Friday Funnies

Abigail has two funnies that I just couldn't write and explain. So I asked her to say them on video. It is "Goofy Movie" and "Peek-a-boo." Here is a video:



*****

I told the boys that our friend Brittany is out of town. Sidge replied by asking me, "Do we live in town?"

*****

Isaac: "How old are you Mommy?"
Me: "I'm 36."
Isaac: "Daddy said you were 90."
[Daddy has no recollection of making this statement]

*****

Sidge continues to call instructions ... destructions. I have corrected him, but quite honestly, he's too cute saying it for me to want to fix it too much.

*****

Sidge wanted to dress up like Hulk. But then, he didn't want shoes on. "Hulk doesn't have shoes on his piggies!" he said. Guess I need to stop calling toes piggies? Because something about the combination of Hulk and piggies doesn't work right.

No comments: