... a bit of pink entered our lives.
And we know we will never be the same!
As of today, Abigail Grace is ...
- is cooing and talking a ton!
- follows objects and us with her eyes.
- Can sit upright propped by pillows.
- smiles all the time -- especially when she hears Daddy, Mommy, Veronica, or her brothers' voices.
- eats 5-6 bottles of formula a day ranging from 3-7 ounces each time.
- loves to stick out her tongue (as you can tell from the photos above).
- sleeps through the night, every night (7pm-7am usually).
- Takes 3-4 naps a day -- one is usually a little longer and usually wonderfully corresponds with the boys' afternoon nap.
- Will let anyone hold her but does seem to prefer mom.
- Gets very upset when you try to feed her and she is done.
- Takes naps in her swing or in her bed.
She is cute!!! Looks like John to me. Miss ya girl!
she has the cubbiest cheeks! :D
First came our Isaac,
Who blessed us a lot;
Elijah was second,
He stepped up the plot!
Charleigh was third,
Her smiles hit the spot;
Baylee was fourth,
That our kids had begot!
Abigail was fifth,
We hit the jackpot!
So who will be sixth,
In the grandchild onslaught?
Wow! She looks just like Elijah. :)
Post a Comment