Thursday, October 07, 2010

Home from Germany

We are home from a week long vacation in Germany. To say it was wonderful would be an understatement. It was a magnificent, awe-inspiring, rejuvenating, and breathtaking time for our family.

In sticking to my rule about limiting the amount of information we give on our blog now that we are living in the Middle East, I didn't announce details of my trip on the blog. While this is not what I'd prefer, it is better than having to choose one hundred readers and make my blog private.

Instead, I put up other blog entries while we were gone. But now, starting today, I will be posting one blog a day on each day of our trip.

I know it isn't the same as getting the information while we are gone, but I hope you enjoy the "journey" just the same.

No comments: