Firstly, YES, we can use coupons six months after their expiration date. If a coupon is expired for the "normal" person, it's a steal for us!
Secondly, YES, you can email me any coupons you have to share. I will use any that I want and then put any I don't use in a Ziploc bag and in one of the many boxes on the Base where coupons wait for willing participants.
Thirdly, if you have any coupons you want to send to me (for myself or to share with others), you can email me for my address. Just send me an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fourthly, someone else asked what products we traditionally use. Our Commissary is very small so a lot of time we don't get a lot of choices as to what we can use. (Think about half to one-third the size of a normal grocery store.) That being said, here are some products that are always popular in our house:
- Cereals of any kind
- Organic Valley milk
- Johnson's Baby shampoo / lotion
- Cetaphil products
- Cheese of any kind
- Canned fruits (Dole or Delmonte)
- Snack foods (of a fairly healthy variety)
- 100% juice drinks
- Condiments (not picky on brands)
- Toilet paper (Charmin or Cottonelle preferably)
- Paper towels (any kind with a good coupon)
- Diapers (preferably Huggies)
- Wipes (any name brand that has a good coupon)
Thanks everyone! Please let me know if you have any other questions.