Monday, May 05, 2008

Brief Update

I don't have too much to report. Bri had an appointment this morning. All is looking great as usual. Due date is Wednesday. If Isaac still isn't here by Friday, Bri will have a Biophysical Profile (BPT)where they will check to make sure baby is doing great. If anything looks amiss on Friday, they will induce then. If everything looks great then, the next appointment would be Monday at which time they would schedule an induction for sometime next week.

That's where we are. At the very latest, Isaac will join us next week. We are hoping for, well today if possible! :)

Scroll below to entertain yourself with a quiz on absolutely meaningless facts about my life. :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bri, how are you feeling with all this waiting?? Are you as anxious as everyone else?
Praying that all goes well.
Cheryl

Anonymous said...

haha. i don't know how anxious is everyone else
-bri

Anonymous said...

I would say that no matter how impatient you are, the baby cannot read the calendar and will come when he wants to. My husband says that baby standard time applies whn you have a baby and everything will take 3 times longer than normal. I would say personally to go out and see movies, take time to hang out with other people, go shopping and try to do things that you would not be able to include a baby or a young child in at this time. I would also say that when you take walks, take the stroller with you so that scrubs will be use to it by the time little Issac John has arrived.

Wendi Kitsteiner said...

bri, you're funny! lol

AW said...

I went into labor a mere 6 hours before I was scheduled to induce. I'll be praying that an induction is not necessary.