Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Busy

My week? In one word? Busy. It is Wednesday, and I have already worked about 32 hours. I feel like I am a teacher/coach again! What's with this? Anyways, today I worked from 7-4 at RLSF as we had someone fly in to train us on out website. Then I was at Mayo from about 4:15-6:30, and then JB and I had dinner with a girl who he met through the aerospace medicine organization at Victorias. She treated! How nice! It is 8:30, and I am just getting home.

Tomorrow is "Match Day." I have heard that for the first time in nearly 10 years, every single person in a medical school class at Mayo matched! All forty-something of them. This is awesome! For all you non-medicine people (like me!) out there, let me explain. Not matching doesn't mean you aren't good. It could mean this, but it could also just mean that you tried to get into a super-competitive program. So tomorrow is the actual Match Day. I feel like everyone feels now like JB and I felt two months ago, when we waited to find out where HE matched. It's very nerve-wracking, but the major nerve-racking part for us has passed. WE ARE GOING TO FLORIDA!!!!

So tomorrow is an even busier day for me. Here's how it looks:

7:30-11:00 RLSF training
11:00-2:00 Match Day festivities
3:20 Dentist appointment (get my permanent crowns on)
4:30-? Work at Mayo
?-? Celebrate Match Day or go to Bible Study or something

More craziness!

And more Sanjaya on American Idol. America ... what are you THINKING?!?!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi wendi!

i think you guys should come to BW3's...we are planning on around 5 or 5:30, i think. can't wait to see you at 11!

Amy T. S. said...

Sanjaya. Really. He is just a baby boy. I love Melinda. I love how humble she is.

Anyway - just poking in!

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness -here i was thinking they all wore the same thing to school -all 40 of them and matched!!!!!! :)