Thursday, March 22, 2018

Hannah's First birthday party



I've been meaning to post this for awhile and kept forgetting! At the end of January Hannah was invited to her first birthday party. It was her friend Emory from church, and Hannah got her own invite and was just sooooo excited about it. It was the end of the big ballet performance, and I was exhausted, but I couldn't say no to Hannah. It was so fun to get to see her do something that wasn't about her older siblings. (Of course, we all came with, but it was still her thing.) I snapped a couple of quick pictures and really wanted to document this.

1 comment:

mackyton said...

Hannah's First birthday party seems amazing. I am just so curious for my little girl’s birthday party but I am a working mom so can’t get so much time for a DIY party so I might book one of the rental San Francisco venues for kid’s parties. Looking for some affordable options as per the requirements.