Saturday, August 26, 2017

Veronica and the Ballet

Veronica is here! Oh how I LOVE this girl. She lived with us for almost a year in Turkey. We have known her since she was just a few years old. She is truly a member of our family. She is now living only about three hours from us so I hope we will get to see her a lot more!

Abigail had her tryout for their Ballet Company's big production in January so Veronica went with us and took some fun pictures! In addition, my friend Kristin also took some great pics!!! 

I just LOVE to see Abigail do ballet. 

We went to coffee shop between the parental meeting and the tryout so that is what those pics are from.




This is so Hannah



With the ballet director: Lori Ann Sparks

Some of the girls in her class!

Hannah with her hair and her shirt tied back!

This pose is SO my Abigail -- shy but wanting to partake.

Hannah eating marshmallows off the top of her snack.

m,.
I mean look at that face!










No comments: