Monday, October 31, 2016

It’s a Season

By Wendi Kitsteiner
“To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under heaven.” ~Ecclesiastes 3:1 NIV
Once upon a time, I was a Division I college basketball player.
My favorite phrase from that time in my life was “It’s a season.”
As an athlete I knew how powerful and truthful those words were. When the last game of the year rolled around, I inevitably felt one of two very different emotions depending on how the season had gone.
If it was a good season, I felt sad to see it conclude. We had so much fun. I wanted to capture the positive things that had occurred and recreate them if possible the next season. If it was a bad season, I was relieved to see it end. Maybe next season would be better. I would be more prepared. Time to start fresh!
To read the rest of this post, please jump over to THE GLORIOUS TABLE by clicking here. 

1 comment:

Beth said...

Beautiful