Friday, February 20, 2015

Friday Funnies


Abigail showed me her toy washing machine and dryer. "You can sit on these," she said. I told her it really wasn't a good idea to sit on toys like that. "Oh. Okay. Well, we can lay on them then."

*****

Abigail was in the car, repeatedly asking for her butterfingers. At long last we determined she was trying to get us to give her some of her chickenfingers.

*****

While doing my exercises, Abigail decided to do them with me. While doing our sit-ups, I cracked up when she told me, "Mommy, this is really hard. My head is too heavy."

*****

Sidge wanted a pancake for breakfast.
Me: "Can you I just give it you to eat without a plate or syrup."
Sidge: "I really want a plate and syrup."
Me: "Okay."
Sidge: "Is that okay?"
Me: "Yeah. I'm just feeling lazy. Syrup is a pain."
Sidge: "Oh. It hurts you?
Me: "No, I just don't feel like getting out syrup."
Sidge: "Kind of like how you feel about wiping our butts?"

*****

No comments: