Friday, January 25, 2013

In JB's words


JB recently did a post over on his permaculture website that I thought I would link to here.  (FYI: JB's permaculture website is actually VERY big in the world of permaculture. He's becoming one of the top resources for this knowledge. Not that it's helped me learn much mind you.)

To be honest, I usually just skim JB's posts. They are about things way over my head and are not things that interest me much. But this post was interesting. It featured discussions of things going on around our house. A near fire (not my fault!) and our new delivery of firewood (pictured above.)

One thing he doesn't mention in this post but I thought I would was that Scrubs and JB caught a mouse in the house together the other day. It was quite a show. JB moved couches and refrigerators and Scrubs completed the pounce to put an end to the mouse!

Who needs a cat anyways?!

No comments: