Thursday, January 24, 2013

Happy Birthday JB!

Today my husband turns 37 years old. Unbelievable how old we are getting! Yesterday, the kids each took a picture and gave it to Daddy in a card. They each got to pick "how" they took their picture. Here's what they each chose:




Then, this morning before work, I put a candle in some donuts and we sang happy birthday and gave Daddy his cards. (I think he was very surprised I was able to "do" so much for his birthday.)


I want to write more later about my wonderful husband and the many birthdays we have celebrated together, but for now, I'll just wish him a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY and tell him that he's the greatest man I know. 

I love you John.

2 comments:

TAV said...

Happy birthday, JB!!!

Anonymous said...

My hubby would LOVE doughnuts for his bday breakfast!! That's awesome that you could so something for him before work. --Sonia B