Thursday, January 03, 2013

Trust me Moment by Moment

From Jesus Today by Sarah Young

"Trust me moment by moment. This is all I require of you, and it is sufficient to keep you standing firm in the midst of fierce spiritual battles. Just getting through each day is a victory as long as you stay in communication with Me. Search for Me in your moments. Keeping your focus on My Presence is the best protection against self-pity and depression.

I am calling you to trust Me in deep darkness. Take one step at a time, clinging to My hand for help and guidance. I am always near you, and I know exactly how much you are struggling.

Though the battle is fierce and you are weak, your resources are unlimited. My Spirit is ever ready to help you; you have only to ask. Remember that this Holy Helper is infinitely powerful and infinitely loving. I also am eager to help you. Call upon My Name with confident trust, for My unfailing Love surrounds you."

Psalm 62:8 "Trust in him at all times, O people; pour out your hearts to him, for God is our refuge."

Psalm 32:10 "Many are the woes of the wicked, but the Lord's unfailing love surrounds the man who trusts in Him."

No comments: