Saturday, November 03, 2012

Gardening with dad

I'm not sure I enjoy anything more than seeing my kids with their Dad. Isaac enjoys his time with Daddy on the rocks by the beach. He loves to climb. Sidge, however, really enjoys being in the garden with John. They both have different interests, and JB finds a way to get outside with each of them. Abigail will go anywhere if she gets to sit on Daddy's hip.

Here are some pictures of the new plant beds JB just finished. You can also see the compost bins in the background of picture #3.




And here are some other posts from JB's blog featuring his adventures with his children outside. I love when he writes about his kids and nature coupled together. We are so lucky to be raising our children in such a beautiful place with so much outside at our fingertips.








2 comments:

Unknown said...

Can I just say I love your blog? It has seriously been so helpful reading your posts about both Turkey and Azores. My boyfriend just got his equal plus oversees list, and both were on there so, it's nice to find someone who has been to both!

Thanks again!

Wendi Kitsteiner said...

What a nice comment friend!