Friday, November 02, 2012

Friday Funnies

Sidge: "Where do you superheroes live?"
Me: "I have no idea."
Isaac: "Sidge, They live in superhero houses."
*****
While praying for dinner, Sidge said: "And please pray that Joni comes back before I turn four and Isaac turns five."
*****
Sidge wanted to play with me. I asked him what he wanted to play. Obviously excited about Shane and Linda's Thanksgiving visit he said, "How 'bout I be Mr. Shane and you be Ms. Linda."
*****
Isaac: "Is Jesus a King?"
Me: "Yes."
Isaac: "Whose the queen?"
Me: "There is no queen."
Sidge: "That'd be Mary."
Me: "No, that's Jesus' Mommy."
*****
At the table, everyone was acting up. I said, "Why don't we all just relax?" Sidge said, "Are you relaxing Mommy?"
*****
For some reason, Sidge stays pretty fascinated by whether or not I am wearing earrings. Tonight I came out in a necklace but no earrings. "You look beautiful Mommy. But not really beautiful. You don't have earrings on."
*****
When Sidge said the word penis while playing with friends, I told him that he if he said that in the future, he'd have to go sit in the bathroom. "In that where I can say penis?" he asked.
*****
While driving Hita home, Hitasaid that Connie was a crazy driver. Sidge replied, "No, Aunt Connie is  driving us crazy."

No comments: