Saturday, July 28, 2012

A day in the garden


"It's been awhile. I thought it might be time for you to spend a few minutes in the life of a Scrubby. So join me in my new yard with my family."

"Sorry. Hang on a second. I just need to finish this nap first."
"Awwww Sidge. Thanks for that hug. Okay. I think I'm awake now."

"Please ignore the young human doing flips in the background and focus on me. It's not often I get a blog to myself."

"As often happens in my home, the relaxing is always short lived. Heaviest human child decides he wants to play Kung Fu on my back."

"This is so embarrassing. I have to pretend like this heavy human can take me. I can't even watch."

"I, in turn, decide to execute my right to an ear nibble. It's one of my favorite things to do."

"This is my ferocious look."

"Sorry. Starting to feel tired again. I think it is time for another nap."

 "Try this angle. I think this is my best side."

"Go ahead and team up on me. I'll pretend you win ... again." 

"Wait. Was that something I should be chasing? Barking at?" 

"Do you think this angle captures my stunning regalness."

1 comment:

Auntie Connie said...

I LOVED this
Can't wait to meet him, though I fear there will be a future post of very similar photo's & captions w/me in them - Yes I'm that girl...that ridiculously into animals.