This post is a little late due to being in Greece, but better late than never. Our little five month old:
- is rolling over both ways but more from back to stomach. She is rolling over both shoulders and occasionally rolling stomach to back.
- has no teeth yet.
- is starting to sit up a bit (as illustrated in the picture) but far from on her own. She will do the tripod sit a bit.
- chatters like crazy.
- does not have stranger anxiety yet.
- seems to prefer people in this order: mom, Isaac, Veronica, Scrubs, JB, and then *Scrubs*. (Edited per comment.)
- loves when mommy (me) sings to her. I usually sing "Somewhere, beyond the sea ..." and she smiles like crazy.
- is eating some rice cereal.
- has sucked on some apples and bread crusts.
- takes a pacifier when she sleeps.
- is wearing 6 month and 6-9 month clothing.
- still has a blocked tear duct in her left eye.
- is very content. Cries when tired or hungry only.
- sleeps through the night (7:30-7:00 usually).
- takes a lot of naps still. And I especially have no idea how many right now due to the trip screwing everything up.
...and looks SO much like her Daddy!
"seems to prefer people in this order: mom, Isaac, Veronica, Scrubs, JB, and then Daddy"
Is there something we should know?? Milkman? Mailman?
Post a Comment