Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Good news

JB has gotten some great news today.

We are all confirmed on a flight tomorrow, together. Great news. As long as I stay "stable" for the next 24 hours or so, this should be a go.

While we do have to stay off-Base for a few days, Ramstein has a 3-bedroom available for us by the weekend!! Not only that but we will be able to stay in this SAME 3-bedroom for the duration of our stay (however long that may be.) This is such unbelievable news. I am sure everyone can understand how the prospect of a 1-bedroom with at least 4 people (and as many 8 people when my parents are there) was not offering me great comfort. In addition, other than the brief off-Base stay, getting to keep this kiddos in one place the entire time is something we know will be helpful to them (and us.)

JB has been running around like a mad man today trying to get all this worked out. But it has come together! Still a lot of details to get worked out, but the Lord is present at all times. All the worry I instituted on travel dates, lodging etc., well Joy, you were right, He is just taking care of it anyways. I wish I knew how to balance being a planner and getting things organized with just trusting the Lord.

I keep learning.

5 comments:

Emily said...

So glad for the good news! Praying for you as you prepare for your journey. May the peace of the Lord continue to sustain and uplift you during this time of upheaval!

Joia said...

What crazy changes for you all! You seem to be handling them beautifully. =) God speed and safe and peaceful travels, friend!

Jess said...

Holy cow, I come back to check on you after awhile and this is what I see?? Yow! I'm sorry about the preterm labor and all, but VERY VERY relieved that you're going to go soon to Germany in order to be closer to quality care. So scary. Will say a prayer for you all!!

Alana said...

So thankful that you and your little girlie are ok and so thankful that you are headed to Germany so soon.
"God has been faithful, he will be again, His loving compassion, it knows no end. All I have need of, His hand will provide, He's always been faithful to me."

Joy Z said...

Ha! Both my girls keep logging into Google and so my comments show up as theirs!