Saturday, May 07, 2011

Fifty-Seven

Was it already one year ago that I posted this blog congratulating my grandparents on their 56th wedding anniversary? I suppose it was! Happy fifty-seventh guys. Can you slow down how fast time is flying by for me?

P.S. While I am writing this, Isaac is at the grocery store spending his $5 from Grampa and Grama K. for some "dondurma." He was soooo excited he could barely eat his dinner. And when JB suggested we wait until tomorrow to go get the ice cream, he face dropped so low, we changed our mind. Thus the life though with "twin" boys. We tried to have Elijah stay with me so Daddy and Isaac could go together for his birthday, but little Elijah could not comprehend not going with. So both boys and Daddy are picking out some special ice cream together. Thanks to everyone who sent well wishes and birthday gifts to my boy. It's been a special day. We'll have his birthday party next week. (Oh and Grama K. ... he LOVED the books! They both LOVED them!)

1 comment:

Debbie said...

So, this is totally off-topic, but since you're the only person I currently "know" living outside the U.S., I thought I'd ask---what is the mood like in Turkey with Osama bin Laden gone? With your husband in the military, has the mood been relieved, happy, peaceful? Or has there not been a notable difference, emotion-wise?