Friday, April 08, 2011

Rumor has it ...

... we are getting an ARBY'S!!!!

Not here on Base but in the new mall in Adana. How exciting is THAT?!

P.S. In other news, would you all please add me to your prayer list. I miss my husband something awful. I just want him to come home. I just want him here with us. Thank you to good friends (in addition to Becky) who are keeping me occupied and busy during his departure. Today was a picnic at the park and dinner with the Stebbs family at The Club. Tomorrow hanging out with Stebbs and enjoying Sunday with Dan & Angelica.

P.S.S. I also had to do a Commissary run because, if the government shuts down, while the Turkish employees will get paid and there will be food on the shelves, they will not be permitted to open their doors. Go figure. Turkey is not like a shutdown in the States. In the States, you could go to the local Publix. While there are grocery stores in Turkey, the food choices are obviously quite different.

P.S.S. Oh and here are a few pics of JB reuniting with his Eglin family:

I can't keep everyone straight in this one but that's JB (on the left). John, where did you get that shirt? That's Erik next to JB. On the right is Kacey, Deanna, and Dr. G. (who delivered Elijah.) I truly believe that without her there that day, Elijah may not be with us. She will always share a special place in my heart for that reason.

Dr. Jonas and Kacey (back row); Sean M., JB, and great friend Erik (front).

No comments: