Friday, April 08, 2011

Bye Bye Beck!!

"Beck", as Elijah coined her, as begun the long trek back to the States. What a wonderful person to spend a week with. What a wonderful friend to come all the way to Turkey to hang out with us. What a wonderful mother she will be to young Joshua when he comes home in a few months to live with them forever. My boys, absolutely adored "Beck". In fact, she got a three-sided kiss (both cheeks and lips) from Elijah at one point. Don't think I've ever seen him do that to anyone but me and JB. Unfortunately, I still have to wait a few more days for JB to get home, but having Becky here really helped the two week separation from our JB go much better. Man, I miss that man! And we are all going to miss "Beck." THANKS FOR HANGING IN TURKEY BECKY!!!!!

No comments: