Tuesday, November 03, 2009

We are here!

After a very uneventful travel day, we are at our amazing resort in Cozumel which includes free Internet! I am not sure how much I will post . . . partly because the keyboard here is different and I can only type at about half my normal speed. I also don´t know how much there will be too update you on. Since we don´t plan to leave our resort, the posts may get a little dull. Although tomorrow and the next day we are scuba diving so I can write about how that experience goes for me. As for right now, here´s what I can say: There is hammock on our balcony. Our balcony overlooks the beach. We ate lunch at the resort´s outdoor restaurant. There are slippers and robes and a flat screen TV in our room. There are pillows on the lawn chairs under umbrellas by the pool. I am so amazingly excited to be here.

. . . now onto relaxing!

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

I am so jealous! Have lots of fun!

The Woodfords said...

Hope you have a great time away, Wendi! =)
Steph

Rachel and Hans said...

Oh man...enjoy yourself! What a great trip!!

Jess said...

Have FUN!

Judy Woodford said...

Enjoy!!!