Monday, September 22, 2008

It's a . . .

Boy. Or is it a girl?

Sorry to make you all wait all day only to find out that we don't know anything! My Internet was down most of the day so this is the first chance I've had to let all you anxious people out there know that the little lima bean wasn't cooperating whatsoever. Not only was it in a bad position, it decided to prop its foot up in the perfect spot to prevent viewing capabilities.

So, we will don't know. Our next, more formal ultrasound is on Tuesday of next week. Hopefully the little one will decide to not be so modest at that viewing. Unfortunately, JB has his own patients to see that morning so I'll probaby be getting the information solo.

Everything else with me and the pregnancy looks great. I have gained about 50% of my allotted weight and am feeling great. All looks good.

Isaac had his four month appointment today as well. This is what I love about family doctors! Get it all done at once. He is doing great! He is now nearly 18 pounds and 25" long. This puts him in the 80th percentile for weight and 50th percentile for height. He is very healthy and doing wonderfully.

In celebration of his four month appointment, I am proud to make my mother very happy and share a video of Isaac's first experience eating! Mom made me promise to film it so keep in mind this was intended for grandparents and is a little bit on the overkill side. You won't hurt my feelings if you choose not to watch it, but to those that care about all the details . . . ummmm, Gabbi for instance . . . here you go.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too cute! I'm so glad you are able to do this-can't wait for the next video:)Give him a hug and a kiss for me. love mom k

Anonymous said...

seemed to be an emotional roller coaster for Isaac... too cute!

Anonymous said...

He looked a little confused! I loved it. Dad and I laughed so hard! Thanks! Mom H

Erica said...

That video was awesome...I loved how he was doing his eyebrows when taking the first few bites!!

Lisa Cronk said...

The faces he made in that video are priceless! So cute and so hilarious!
: ) Lisa

Anonymous said...

What a cutie pie. I could have watched the whole feeding. Give me more videos! So precious.
Linda

yuan family said...

His facial expressions are so cute. I love hearing your chuckle in every video you post..it makes me smile! I am glad to hear that everything is going well for you with your pregnancy.

Anonymous said...

Ahhhh, that is adorable!! Look at thoseexpressions!! Like, what is this stuff anyways???? haha...Loved watching the whole thing but then I am a GRANDMA x4 and we love this kind of video!! Keep'um coming, I will never tire of it!! :):) N

Anonymous said...

Surprisingly, most of it looked like it stayed in! What a team!

Jenny Wilson

Anonymous said...

If you and JB want to find out the sex of your new baby at the same time, have the ultrasound tech write it down (without telling you) and put it in an envelope. Then you two can open it together :)

ReBenMyers said...

I was told when I was pregnant with Olin that if you drink a glass of Orange Juice before the ultrasound the sugar makes the baby dance. It worked with both Olin and Mollee. I second the suggestion from the friend who suggested having the ultrasound tech write it down. That is what I have to do because Ben is in school and can not miss a day. So congrats and we should find out about the same time what we are having.

Anonymous said...

That was adorable!! He is such a cuttie pie!!
-Joy

Joia said...

I was just now able to watch this for the first time (for some reason my blog doesn't let me access videos anymore). Great video! He (and John) did such a good job! He looks so grown up sitting in the high chair! =0) Yay for food!