Thursday, June 19, 2008

Okay everyone, here's the visuals!

So it'll take too long to try to put these in order, but here are some photos, in random order, from our trip to Minnesota. There's also some videos at the end.

Isaac after a successful burp at our RLS Foundation lunch


Me with some of my Foundation coworkers including Georgi (left) and Gina (right). That's Georgi's husband Dick in the background. (He loves babies!)


Tara with Isaac (doesn't her hair look beautiful?!) We are waiting for our turn through the receiving line. We were the VERY last people to go through due to my back of the church location (so JB could slip out with Isaac if need be, and the need was there!)


Lesley, Dave, and Tara at the reception


The bride with our boy!


Here I am at the park with Bethany and her son Mitchell. Her other son, Peter, is taking the photo! He was quite excited for this opportunity.

Bethany with the little man.


Peter and Mitchell on the tire. I have to be honest, I can't tell them apart yet.

Two hot girls!


Brandon holding Isaac, who was named after his father! (Not really, but Brandon likes to think so.)

Here we are in wedding attired. I really ended up liking my outfit!

Kristen and Brandon with a sleeping Isaac.

Dave and Lesley: great hosts!

On Mondy evening I visited Aaron, Kristen, and their adorable adoptee: Noah. Isn't he a doll?



Our gang at the wedding.

On Jones' living room floor napping. Gosh I love this kid!


Isaac's wedding outfit which was not to be. We had to settle for dinosaur PJs instead.

On our flight to the Polar North,


In the airport.


In our hotel (I'm wearing my free t-shirt.)

And some videos:






9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow Wen, he really is changing alot. So cute. Everyone looks great but he's the cutest! mom

Iturblog said...

Awe! Isaac is getting so big! Glad you guys are home. Welcome back! It looked beautiful there...makes me wanna visit! I was born in MinnesOta, tho' my cool "accent" is long gone. Love hearing yours tho'! :D

Rachel and Hans said...

Love it!
Thanks for the MN weather tribute Wendi! It is STILL gorgeous. 82 degrees and sunny right now. I'm headed to the ER though. We loved having you guys in MN. Our turn to come down to Eglin next!

Hans

Anonymous said...

This made me so sad. I didn't get to see Tara or you and John. Ronnie did and that's not fair!

Yes, Tara's hair is beautiful.

Glad the weather held out for you. Ronnie keeps telling me it is just the way I like it as I sit here in SC sweating.

Amy T. S. said...

That reception site looks just like where we had ours here in Texas!

Anonymous said...

Yay, pictures! Good job, Wendi!

It looked like a beautiful wedding and Rachel was gorgeous!

I love your new outfit! =0)

Unknown said...

I want to see more scrubs. He is so funny. When i grow up i think im gonna get a dalmation.

TAV said...

i stole some pics! thanks! :) you guys are so great. miss you already. that "shrine" at the table is hilarious.

Anonymous said...

love this post! i was totally cracking up at john's comment to hans (about me hugging him first)! it's true, too! i saw that uniform and baby as i walked into the narthex and there was some sort of magnetic force that pulled me right to them! and i LOVED holding isaac!!