Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Happy birthday little bro!

Today my "little" 6'10" brother Keith turns 29! Happy birthday Moose!




Also, if you want to see what I did today, just jump over to Joia's blog. It tells most of the story. Other things I did today included two trips to the bay with Scrubs (I was helping let Deuce and Mabel out). This included Scrubs and Deuce deciding to go in the water to chase some ducks. They never go in the water so this was quite a shock as I had to deal with two wet dogs and a baby at the same time. I also got some work done, watched a great Wimbeldon match, and took a nap. Naps are a daily requirement so I have to time them after the bay, when Scrubs is tired and will sleep at the same time as me and Isaac.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahhhhhhh, does that ever bring back wonderful memories!!!! After all, Grandma Di and I were PG together with both of you guys!!! Happy Birthday BIG GUY!!!!!Have a wonderful celebration!! Love N and T

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Keith! And many more to come:)
love ya!
Mary, Ray, etc...

crazystegmamaof4 said...

Happy Birthday to that cute "lil" bro of yours. I always thought of Keith as like my second bro growing up since he and my bro were born just a week or so apart and we all hung out together (remember our days of playing the Price is Right at your house?). Now look at our little brothers...all grown up and married (and taller than us :)) Happy 29th, Keith!

Gabbs said...

Happy birthday Keith!

Edward Charles said...

Happy Birthday, Keith! I have decided I will be 29 forever :) May you have many more wonderful birthdays to come!
Love ya,
Michelle

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KEITH! Wow! do you ever resemble your Grandpa Medema!
Love, Linda