Friday, August 24, 2007

Purple Tiara

I just received an email from JB. It read:

"Seven admits. I am now wearing a purple tiara until noon!"

Apparently there was some sort of gamble going on. JB doesn't believe you can "jinx" a good day. His chief disagreed. John bet him that they wouldn't have a certain number of admits overnight. If John lost, he had to wear a purple tiara.

Apparently John lost. I have asked that he send a photo if possible. We'll see if he does.

My husband in a tiara. That is HILARIOUS!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is hilrious! I can't wait to see the picture! yippe!

Anonymous said...

Please please get a picture. I can not imagine John in a tiara much less a purple one.

Anonymous said...

Ahhhhh your prince!

Anonymous said...

This I gotta see!

Joia said...

I dare say that one Matt Ramage would pay top dollar for that picture, esp if you can get him to hold a Bratz doll notepad at the same time.

AW said...

Hahaha! Can't wait to see if you get a pic of this. Love y'all's sense of humor!

The Ray Family said...

Hey John-- HOLLA!! I knew you had it in you sweety. Love ya.

Ron Ray

Anonymous said...

LOL.....Ron, did you just say Holla? lol