Monday, August 27, 2007

New friends

Last night we invited all of JB's fellow interns over for dinner. A few couldn't make it, but we had a great time nonetheless. Here are some photos so all of my "old" friends can continue to get to know my "new" ones.



Cliff and Jodi from North Carolina




Matt and Tiffany from Texas. You hear about them a lot because Tif lives right around the corner for me. They have a young son, William, and we go for a walk every morning together.



This is Shannon. I don't know Shannon very well yet. I'll update you more as I know more. :)

Matt and Tif's son William. He is a DOLL!



The theme was Italian. JB has just finished cooking, and Cliff is getting ready to enjoy.


New friends




Here's William and Matt. On the right is Rob. He and his wife Sarah and new baby Della live right around the corner as well.



Food!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Windicles...I don't want to be an od friend. That sounds so past tense. Like we are no longer friends. Boo-Hoo.

I was thinking of you last night. I saw a Survivor comercial and wondered who I am going to watch it with this next season? Who is going to tell me to sshhhhhh?

Wendi Kitsteiner said...

Awww Ebbs. I strictly mean old in AGE. I NEED to call you! LOL. I miss you. And I really think I have to watch SURVIVOR by myself. I get too cranky. :)

Anonymous said...

If we ever watch it together again my chidren and husband are NOT invited. They are way too talkative while the show is on. I don't mind talking during comericals, but NOT during the show itself!

My dear friend you hit a big number this year yourself you know!

Gabbs said...

Thirty is the new twenty, you know.