Monday, April 17, 2006

TELL ME ABOUT YOURSELF - The Survey

I got this survey from my cousin Justin's "myspace account". Thought it would be something fun to share:

Name: Wendi Marie (Huisman) Kit.
Birthday: May 22, 1977
Birthplace: Holy Cross Hospital in Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Current Location: Rochester, MN
Eye Color: blue
Hair Color: blonde
Height: 6'3"
Right Handed or Left Handed: right
Your Heritage: 100% Dutch
The Shoes You Wore Today: Black dress shoes followed by running shoes (to go on our walk)
Your Weakness: Duh! Chocolate!
Your Fears: Not having biological children
Your Perfect Pizza: Mostly, I just like cheese
Goal You Would Like To Achieve This Year: Be a mom
Your Most Overused Phrase On an instant messenger: I see
Thoughts First Waking Up: It's too cold to get out of bed (I got out of bed much easier when it wasn't cold outside)
Your Best Physical Feature: I have no idea nor would I answer this question.
Your Bedtime: Always before 10 during the week (9:30 ideally). I may hit 11:00 on a Friday or Saturday
Your Most Missed Memory: High school sports
Coke or Pepsi: I don't drink soda (Florida), pop (north), coke (south). Lately I've been drinking Mountain Dew to get the caffeine. If I had to pick, I'd pick Pepsi.
McDonalds or Burger King: Yuck yuck yuck. If I had to pick, I think I'd pick Burger King. I eat fast food maybe twice a year.
Single or Group Dates: Either (and yes, my husband and I still date)
Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea: Don't like tea at all --either. But I know my friends in the south feel very passionate about their sweet tea.
Chocolate or Vanilla: Oh pleasseeee.
Cappuccino or Coffee: Neither. The only hot drink I like is apple cider. And Ronnie, no matter what you say, that new drink does taste like coffee.
Do you Smoke: Never taken a puff
Do you Swear: Very rarely
Do you Sing: Badly
Do you Shower Daily: Yes!
Have you Been in Love: One time!
Do you want to go to College: Have a bachelors and am halfway through my matsers. Halfway is all I will get!
Do you want to get Married: Am married, happily, eight years in June.
Do you belive in yourself: I think so (dumb question).
Do you get Motion Sickness: Rarely.
Do you think you are Attractive: Again, a dumb question. I am happy with myself.
Are you a Health Freak: Basically, yes
Do you get along with your Parents: Yes
Do you like Thunderstorms: Love them! I miss them during the long winters.
Do you play an Instrument: Clarinet but haven't played in quite some time. I would love to learn the piano.
In the past month have you drank alcohol: I don't drink at all.
In the past month have you Smoked: I have never smoked.
In the past month have you been on drugs: Yes, but they are all legal!
In the past month have you gone on a date: With JB!
In the past month have you eaten a box of oreos: Oh I wish!
In the past month have you eaten sushi: Not a chance.
In the past month have you been on stage: No
In the past month have you been dumped:No
In the past month have you gone skinny dipping: No
In the past month have you stolen anything: Never stolen anything except maybe a pen from work. I take pens from everywhere on accident.
Ever been Drunk: I have never been drunk.
Ever been called a tease: I don't think so.
Ever been beaten up: Nope
How do you want to die: With my hubby
What do you want to be when you grow up: A wife and a mom
What country would you most like to visit: Greece, Australia, New Zealand ... there's a lot.
Number of CDs I own: Maybe 5
Number of Piercings: 1 earing each ear
Number of Tattoos: None yet (I've debated this).
Number of things in my Past I Regret: Dumb question. What do I say: 47? 122?

Okay, so that's a quick moment in my life. It was a normal work day and JB when and took our usual hour long walk inthe wonderful weather. I am now watching Prison Break and will eat some leftovers soon.

No comments: