Thursday, March 30, 2006

John's Fabulous Food

Well, I don't know how well food pictures come through on the blog or even how interesting they are to everyone, but I thought I would share photos of two great meals JB made this week.

On Monday nite, JB made homemade mozzarella crostinis, broccoli, and grilled chicken and tomato sauce over wheat angel hair pasta. On Tuesday nite he used the leftovers to make a stir-fry.


Wednesday nite JB made a Chicken Madura with naan and paratha.

Outside of food, this has been a good week. Three workdays in, my headaches have been much improved which is such a blessing. (For both me and my patient hubby.)

The weather has also warmed up so that on Sunday and on Tuesday we were able to take a walk outside. We almost went on Wednesday night but the wind was blowing a little too hard to keep us warm. However, seeing the sun and actually feeling the sun was awesome! Last night we even slept with the window open!

We will also "Spring Forward" this weekend which is a wonderful occurrence in Minnesota. It will actually get dark at close to 10:00 p.m. if you can believe that. We have very little darkness during the spring and summer months.

We are leaving for Chicago on Friday afternoon. We are going to stay with Jason and Kathleen and spend some time with my grama, see the new baby, and also see my Oom Ed and Tante Jan on the way home on Sunday.

Did everyone check out the new counter on the bottom of my page! Very cool stuff people! Please take the time to oogle and oggle over it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What time do you eat dinner? :)

Aunt Linda