Monday, March 06, 2006

Fast fun facts

Well I don't have too much to report today. I am still a bit under the weather but I haven't taken a sick day since 2003 and don't intend to do so over a tiny cold! JB is making dinner right now (Indian -- my comfort food!) and planning on watching the 2 hour special of 24 with Dave and Lesley tonight.

Thought I would share two fun links with you. The first is in regards to my cousin Justin Huisman and his connection with a baseball team in the Netherlands. Very interesting article form the Wallstreet Journal.

The second link is a link to a new Kit. family blog my sister-in-law just started. I don't know how often she will update it but you can at least view some pics of my only niece and nephew: Grace and Nathan.

In addition, I have a few praise reports/prayer requests on my mind. First of all, I wanted to thank the Lord for bringing my Aunt Janet home from Indonesia safe after three weeks. I also wanted you to remember my cousin Sarah as their child "Slappy" (sex currently unknown) is due very soon. Also, I have quite a few friends struggling with infertility issues right now, and while I can't mention all their requests specifically, I wanted you to pray if you think of it: specifically for pregnancy loss and upcoming IUI/IVF attempts.

Thanks everyone! Dinner is SERVED!

No comments: