Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Cool New Site Additions

Okay, humor me again please. I have been learning a lot about my blogger. I now have a mini-introduction on the right of the page in hot pink. Did you miss it? If so, HOW did you miss it? It's hot pink for crying out loud!

I have also added a few other blogs and websites I visit often to my list below my introduction. Included in this is my friend Kristen's blog. If you have a second, check this out. Dan & Kristen's first son was born very premature (I believe at about 26 weeks). Caleb is now a healthy two-year-old. However, she is now on complete bed rest as her second son Luke has been trying to appear early. She could use everyone's prayers for this pregnancy as well.

Also, if you scroll ALL THE WAY to the bottom of this page, you will notice I have added a "counter". This was not easy! I had to do this with HTML code. However, I have done it and am extremely proud. Each time you visit my site, you are now a counted guest. Thank you for applauding my effort even if you truly believe my effort is pathetic.


I have decided it's the little things in life that add up to a great day.

In other news, I spoke with the nurse last night about my headaches. She said that I need to continue the 90 minute rotation of Tylenol and Ibuprofin, and if they become overwhelming, I need to make an appointment with my general practitioner about getting some Tylenol with codeine prescribed. I didn't tell her that we already have some of this hidden in our medicine cabinet and it has already become a good friend of mine. The headaches have been better the last two days. Either way, April 18 I start lupron shots and April 21 I go off these hormones.

Counting the days until we start IVF. We are both very excited. It is almost here.

No comments: