Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Dave Barry Reports on 24

Okay, time for my TV update. I really don't watch as much TV as it appears but since JB has me hooked on 24, I have become quite interested in this show.

In addition, my father and JB love a Florida Miami Herald satirical writer, Dave Barry. Dave Barry has a great blog that I check in on fairly frequently.

On Monday night, two of my husband's favorite things came together as Dave commented on 24. If you don't watch 24, you won't get much out of this. If you don't know Dave Barry, you won't get much out of this either.

But if you are one of the few, the proud, the 24 AND Dave Barry fans, then this blog is for you. Okay, so the only person who may get anything out of this is JB. But JB, I would write a whole post just for you! So here you are my sweetie. Here is Dave Barry's comments before Monday's episode on 24. Here is Dave on 24.

Here is the situation as we begin tonight's episode: I have no idea. I missed last week. All I know is that Edgar went to that big Krispy Kreme store in the sky. Also Jack finally shot somebody in the thigh. Apparently she was an innocent woman, but sometimes Jack just gets to a point in his life where he has to shoot somebody in the thigh, and there she was. Also of course the Lethal Fatal Deadly Death Canisters of Doom are still loose in Southern California, where they have been seen shopping on Rodeo Drive as well as in the audience of the Jay Leno show.

That's all I know. I'm counting on you to keep this blog posted on tonight's developments. I'll be reading your comments from Ireland, where Ridley and I will be strumpeting for our book Tuesday. Of course if, God forbid, anything happens to Chloe tonight, we will cancel everything and go straight home.

Outside of my 24 TV watching, American Idol is going well. Remember I shared our four favorites a few shows ago. Those four are still alive and kicking down from 24 to 12.

Unfortunately, one of my 3 favorites from Survivor, Dan the astronaut, had to leave. However, to my great surprise, Cirie, has survived a few weeks longer by keeping her mouth shut and letting the morons she lives with shoot themselves in the foot. 2 of my 3 favorites remain.

Don't worry! I will keep you posted.

No comments: