Friday, January 27, 2006

The temperature starts with a -- 4?

For the second day in a row, the temperature is supposed to start with a F-O-U-R in Minnesota! And that 4 isn't going to have a negative in fron to fit. Yesterday it hit 41. Today is supposed to do the same. While I can't officially confirm this, I have been told by many "natives" that they are saying this is the warmest winter since 1864! Holy cow! Yesterday, I checked the national weather. We are only 20 degrees colder than Fort Lauderdale in January. It is unbelievable right now here. Who would complain about the weather in Minnesota? This is fantastic.

In other news, I had a second doctor yesterday, this time a PMNR doctor tell me I needed to give up jogging. So I tried this. I went to the gym, got on the treadmill and started walking. I was soooooo bored that by the end I was jogging! However, I know that for multiple reasons, Jogging isn't in my best interest. My reproductive endocrinologist has revised against it and now this physical medicine doctor has told me that jarring it is doing on my uneven hips is not advisable. I am contemplating their advice closely.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Since the weather is so nice why don't you walk some where!!
I hate the machines. I like to feel like I'm going some where and it's always such a great time to clear my head and talk to God. I need to walk right now!!!!!

Anonymous said...

that last one was from your mother....sorry!!

Anonymous said...

Mom, it is still 40 degrees!!!!!