Sunday, January 22, 2006

Pray for Maytag

Just a note to say that Maytag (our dishwasher) is still a bit under the weather. Well, in fact, she is still completely incapacitated. If you think of it, please keep her in your prayers. Her illness has severely impacted my life. Rumor has it the doctor may pay us a visit on Monday but I'll believe it when I see it!

Speaking of prayer, last night Karuna came over to play for a few hours while her parents went to a concert. Karuna is talking like crazy now. She says "Don" (a.k.a. John). (Wendi is too hard). As soon as she came in she said "Play", and when I started eating dinner while JB was still in the kitchen, she looked at me, with a similar expression to what your grandmother would give you when you forget to start your meal with prayer (which we usually do not forget to do) and said "PRAY?!" Duh! We hadn't prayed and she was not going to touch her broccoli or cauliflower or 2 noodles until we did. She was still a little confused because I prayed, but we didn't hold hands, but my prayer satisfied her, and she allowed me to eat afterwards.

So pray for your food tonite, and pray for Maytag!

No comments: