Tuesday, July 25, 2023





Yesterday was a fun day! It started hard with about two hours of farm work. We have meat chickens now, and they add a lot to your farm routine. 

After that, I got to meet with my friend Katy Higgins and talk. She’s a 17-year-old gal I’ve helped homeschool. I am so blessed that all of a sudden, I am able to use my specialty (high school teacher and coach) to help stand aside young girls who sometimes would like another adult to speak truth into their life. 

My dad and mom and the two friends staying with them: Jan and Ms. Debbie, came over and we had an early dinner at Yoders. Then later in the evening Gabe and Maryah stopped by and we played a few rounds of THINGS (super fun game!) 

John worked the 2p-10p shift yesterday. This is only on Mondays and Tuesdays where, due to high volume that often comes after the weekend, they have two docs on for a few hours. 

No comments: