Friday, September 17, 2021

Hunkering Down (again!)

I realize that COVID is one big cycle for us. I do well for awhile, and then I hit another wall and that wall requires me to regroup and reclimb and refocus.

This week I got off of Facebook and Instagram (which I use sparingly anyways) for at least the foreseeable future.

It's extra noise. Why do I subject myself to extra noise?

It's hard because I use Facebook as a tool. I have a bunch of groups I run or help run: dogs, homeschool, adoption, ballet, etc.

But in the end, the ignorance is simply too much to bear.

The final straw was that someone called me a liar for saying what my husband sees.

I'm not sure if I can possibly illustrate with only words what that feels like. 

(You can imagine it doesn't feel good I would hope.)

So I am regrouping.

With my partner -- John. 

I love him.

I love God.

He will sustain us.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can’t imagine the pain that comes from someone so ugly & mean to say your truth is all a lie. Remember this: Your truth has been a powerful blessing to many who follow you & John. Your truth has resulted in many around the world praying for all of you! Your truth has been educational, inspiring, a force to encourage everyone to do what they need to do to help this country get through this challenging time. Please know how much your posts have meant to many, many people. As for the naysayers, God be with them if their truth bites them in the behind! Prayers always from me! Lynda

Wendi Kitsteiner said...

THANK YOU! I know that 99% of people think that.