Tuesday, June 15, 2021

June on the Farm

June on the farm is BUSY.

Not just a little bit more BUSY. A LOTmore busy.

Like, a lot.

In addition, my body is fighting off a run with anxiety and depression.

Today, I filmed this video describing the crazy day we were having here. 

But this friend was here with me ...


I wrote a post documenting this friend's involvement in my life back in 2017. 

She is such a gift to me.

I am blessed with such amazing people in my life. And each of them has a different role, a different strength, a different gift. 

"Stebbs" gets me when the anxiety of life takes over. She knows how to talk me down off cliffs. She can be brutally honest with me. She can call it like it is.

In addition, her young William is one of my Sidge's best friends. He was here with Sidge this week. My Sidge, who is in his own hard times. And we watched as Sidge healed while he was here. Belly laughs. Big smiles. Peace. Even momentary.

I am so blessed to have her in my life, and so blessed to have had her with me these last few days.

Life is now going to take her from the Washington D.C. area to Nebraska as her husband finishes up his time in the military.

I'm not sure when I'll see her again, but this visit was a great BIG God hug.


No comments: