Wednesday, June 16, 2021

Doggies


It's hard to believe that it has been over five years since I said good bye to my Scrubby. He really was our "first child." Obviously, a dog is not a human. But he truly occupied a place in my heart that was grieving so badly from infertility.

And now, I have three more dogs. I love them all, but Arabelle is my dog. She is brilliant beyond belief. A dream dog. The kind of dog that people stop me and say: "How did you teach her to do that?"

And I could pretend that I am some master trainer, but the truth is, Arabelle is simply that dog. She is my right-hand-man on the farm and my partner in crime. She gets jealous when one of the other dogs slides in front of her for pets because she is mine. 

This video really speaks to me. Dogs are incredibly powerful. I know God made them simply to provide joy to humans.

What a cool God.

No comments: